Monday, August 11, 2014

I'll Miss You

I'll miss your presence even though you're near me but as though invisible.
I'll miss your scent that annoys me whenever I do your dirty laundry.
I'll miss watching you eating my cooking even though you wouldn't show it even if you enjoyed it.
I'll miss your smile and laughter even though I've only seen it whenever you're talking around your friends.
I'll miss the time spent talking to you even though it's a sentence or two.
I'll miss the time watching you pray because most of the time you're away.
I'll miss your pampering and spoiling whenever you had the time during the weekends.
I'll miss that warm hug you gave me for the first and the last time on my un-celebrated birthday.
I'll miss your wet kisses on my cheeks whenever you leave the doorstep, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment